- Urban Decay "Alice Through the Looking Glass" Eyeshadow Palette
2. e.l.f. Cream Blush Palette
3. e.l.f. High Definition Powder
This powder is amazing! It works just as well as the expensive HD powders, and for much less. It comes in white, yellow, and shimmer, so there is one for any skin tone.
4. Physicians Formula Nude Wear Touch of Glow Foundation
This foundation has sheer coverage, so it isn't too thick or cakey, and it gives your skin a glow that we all need in the Winter months.
5. Benefit "They're Real" Push-up liner
6. Benefit "They're Real" Mascara
Mascara is the most important makeup item in my opinion-but then again, I am a mascara fanatic..Everytime a new one comes out I have to buy it , 99% of the time I am just disappointed, and I ALWAYS go back to this one..It is just the BEST mascara ever.. It is perfect in every way (doesn't clump, separates lashes, curls lashes, thickens & lengthens, etc..) If you haven't tried this one, trust me...go get a few! You will not be disappointed!
7. e.l.f Soothing Serum
Smooths skin when applied before your makeup, & provides all day hydration. Apply again before bed & wake up with a vibrant glow!
8. NIVEA Lip Butter
9. Rimmel London "Kate" Sculpting & Highlighting Palette
10. Olay Regenerist Luminous Facial Oil
11.Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Haircare
12.Dove Dry Oil Moisture Body Wash with Moroccan Argan Oil
I hope that this helps make your Winter a little more comfortable ! I know these products have made a huge difference for me!